In this video Shock Doctor Jonathan explains how our customer’s Under Cabinet Lighting in her kitchen was so hot that it was melting the butter she left on the counter. Jonathan replaced all of her Under Cabinet Lights with cool LED’s.
New Energy Efficient LED Under Cabinet Lighting
We are changing out the Under Cabinet Lighting in our Clients home to new cool LED’s.
Our Client was having issues with her butter melting in her kitchen. We discovered that this was from overheating of her old lights.
You can see from the burn mark on the metal portion of the fixture as the light was actually overheating from the incandescent bulbs.
She no longer has to worry about her butter melting! It’s time to upgrade your home to LED’s!